Wednesday, February 25, 2009

As the Deer

One of my favorite hymns is As the Deer. I am going to share the lyrics below as well as the site I got them from.
http://www.kennycarter.net/Lyrics/as_the_deer.html

As The Deer

As the deer panteth for the water
So my soul longeth after Thee
You alone are my heart's desire
And I long to worship Thee

(Chorus)
You alone are my strength, my shield
To You alone may my spirit yield
You alone are my heart's desire And I long to worship Thee

You're my friend and You are my brother
Even though You are a king
I love You more than any other
So much more than anything

Chorus

I want You more than gold or silver
Only You can satisfy
You alone are the real joy giver
And the apple of my eye

Chorus

I miss hearing it at our old church and they do not have the entire hymn in our hymnal now. I am going to see if my darling Princess and my darling Bug will sing this at church....
If not there
Maybe a private show for their mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment