Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Do.

Ya know, I do better when I have a menu going for each week. I do better when I make it ahead for the month and print it out. I do much better if I make a grocery list using what is in the pantry and then shopping as needed for my menu, which was created using the stuff I already had on hand.
I did much better when I did not have a tv. Now the children "hurry" to get their tv time in. I will do much better when DH finds a job so he is not home during our school time. Even though I do love having him home with us, it does make for a long day. Thankfully he has been out of the house lately helping some friends. Plus looking for work. He is so awesome.
I do much better when I think before I speak. I also do better when I think before I act. 
I do much better when I think before I even write, or else you would have had a nicer, more thought out post, then this one:)

I do much better when I pray before I begin my day. I also do much better when I read my bible before I also start my day. Yesterday reminded me of that.
I do think I like blogging.

3 comments:

  1. oh yeah, that thinking before speaking thing. Yup, I need lots of help there..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize you all had gotten your tv back???

    sigh.... realizing what you do wrong is often the first step to doing things right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea I am not a huge fan of tv, I never watch it. Unless I am playing the Wii with the children. We did not buy the tv, it was given to us.

    ReplyDelete