Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Life

     I have a great life. No we are not rich, however, our bills are usually getting paid each month. We have food on the table and clothes on our backs. That is a great life.
     I have great children. They are obedient and even when they are not, they are still great. They are loving and caring, even to those who are "not like them" That is a great life.
     I have a great husband. Though we might not always agree, he still allows me to express my opinion. He is still a great husband. He loves the Lord and admits to his wrong doings. He is a great husband. That is a great life.
     I have a great church, it might be small but we are new and that is awesome. I am thankful for a Pastor who loves his congregation and loves to tell others about Christ! That is a great life.
     I have a great home! It is small and we are crammed in here, but it is very easy to keep clean. We live in a good neighbor hood. That is a great life.
     I have a great God! God is so awesome, he forgives me when I make a boo boo, he loves me even when I know I must grieve him at times.. He is a great God!

I have a great life......


Psalms 23:6

 6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

3 comments:

  1. what a warm sweet post♥


    we who have the Lord all have great lives, right? thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need to be reminded...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful it is to be thankful for what we have, no matter how great or small

    ReplyDelete