Monday, March 9, 2009

Bandwagon

Take a look around and you will see many many blogs what say Monday Menu or something of the like.....
I am going to go Ahead and join that.
I have not made a menu since we moved. It has costed more money to eat then it should have. I hate it when things cost more then they should. Dontya?
So, without further ado.....
I give you.....







Monday:  Sloppy Joe's over Penne noodles.... Green Beans Recipe to follow....
Tuesday: Roasted Chicken, Baked Potato, mixed veggies
Wednesday: BLT's with Potato Chips and Corn.
Thursday: Sirloin Tip Roast with roasted potato's and broccoli
Friday: Eat out
Saturday: pancakes and sausage
Sunday: Fellowship Meal, Chicken Pot Pie ( dairy free ) We will just have pb and j when we get home that evening for lunch.

Our Sloppy Joe's is just basically taking ground beef cooked. Drain, in the same pan, dump ketchup and brown sugar to taste. You want enough ketchup to make a sauce.  I would guesstimate it to be 2 cups give or take some. 1/2 cup of brown sugar. It depends on your taste.
I just either put it over noodles or on some toasted buns.

No comments:

Post a Comment