Wednesday, March 4, 2009

They Think I am Strange

It is official, my children officially think I have lost my marbles. I was singing this song yesterday and they sure did not believe me, it is really a song.... So, what does a good and joyful mom do, Why, I google the song and get the lyrics. 


On Top of Spaghetti

 

On top of spaghetti, 
All covered with cheese,
I lost my poor meatball, 
When somebody sneezed.

It rolled off the table,
And on to the floor,
And then my poor meatball,
Rolled out of the door.

It rolled in the garden,
And under a bush,
And then my poor meatball,
Was nothing but mush.

The mush was as tasty
As tasty could be,
And then the next summer, 
It grew into a tree.

The tree was all covered,
All covered with moss,
And on it grew meatballs,
And tomato sauce.

So if you eat spaghetti,
All covered with cheese,
Hold on to your meatball,
Whenever you sneeze.


If you want to here it being sung, click on the link here.

1 comment:

  1. haha! I totally remember that song ^^ I had it on a record of childrens songs when I was little

    ReplyDelete